Job Role: Computer Science Teacher
Location: Harrow, North London
Start Date: January 2020 – Long Term – Full Time
Salary: £130 - £170 daily rate
I am currently working with a Secondary School on an exciting new role in the Harrow area.
Starting from January 2020, the school are looking for an outstanding Teacher of Science with a specialism in Biology to join them on a long term basis.
• Received an “Good” Ofsted review for the behaviour and safety of pupils, the quality of teaching, the leadership and management.
• Mixed, 11-18, academy based in Harrow, North London
• The academy aims to educate and develop students to the highest standards according to their ability, proving equal opportunity for all
• The school provides a caring learning environment which combines high expectations with the support necessary to challenge and fully develop students
• The school encourages community, loyalty and respect within the school, and promotes a strong partnership between students, staff and parents
• Situated close to bus and transport links including Headstone Lane and Hatch End station
• You will be teaching Computer Science to proactive and enthusiastic students
• Committed to the development of creative engaging teaching and learning across the age and ability range
• Ensure students reach their full potential and monitor their progression through examinations and reports
• Continue to help students excel in a school where their science examination results are consistently above National Average
What you will need:
• You will need to be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
• You can be either an experienced teacher or an NQT
• Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum, the national secondary education system and examinations
• You will be enthusiastic about your subject, committed, motivated and with a can-do attitude
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Andree.Clarke@reedglobal.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Andree Clarke on 0208 538 2065.