A new Free school in the heart of Surrey is looking for passionate, talented and rigorous Business Studies teacher to join their team of a Head of Faculty, a Deputy Head of Faculty and three teachers. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape a GCSE and A Level curriculum which is bespoke and challenging. They will also assist in planning and delivering WORK READY days which run three times per year giving students a real opportunity to develop their work ready skills as well as consider their career options.
This is a Google School with ICT fully embedded in all curriculum areas and this enables the students to think independently and achieve their highest potential. The school has an extended day with all students completing homework during a compulsory period during the day and this extended school day means the school is able to offer longer school holidays.
- Have QTS or an equivalent UK teaching qualification
- Have a relevant Business Studies/Economics qualification to degree level or higher
- Have experience teaching Business Studies at Key Stage 4-5
- Be an inspirational teacher who embraces creativity, innovation and is always looking for the very best practice in teaching.
- Share the School's vision and the belief that all young people can achieve at high levels.
- Be available to start in January 2020
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to be part of a School's development at an 'outstanding' school and to see your career grow as the School grows.