Qualified Business Studies teacher
£110 - £200 per day
Reed Education are currently supporting a Secondary Academy based in Birmingham that are looking to recruit a Qualified Business Studies Teacher starting from September 2020 on a full time, long term basis teaching KS3 to KS5 students.
We have been supporting this school for over a year now and have placed a number of Qualified and Unqualified Teachers a daily and long-term basis. Our teachers have said “This academy is a great place to work, with a supportive Senior Leadership Teacher and excellent CPD.
As a Business Studies Teacher and to be successful, you will:
- QTS or Equivalent
- Be able to teach Business Studies up to KS5
- Have a passion for Business Studies and Teaching
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum area as appropriate
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher/Form Tutor
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with opportunities to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To share and support the Academies responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for all personal and academic growth whilst fostering their ethos of providing equal opportunities for all
- Teach consistently high-quality Business Studies Lessons
- Deliver the curriculum in line with the relevant key stage groups
- Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in Business Studies
- To maintain appropriate records and to provide relevant accurate and up-to-date information for registers and SIMS
- To ensure the effective/efficient deployment of classroom support
- To maintain discipline in accordance with the school procedures, and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework
- To be a Form Tutor to an assigned group of students when required
If you would like more information regarding the school and this job role, then please call Reed Education Birmingham.