Job Role: Business Studies Teacher
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Start Date: February 2020
Salary: £100 to £175 per day
I am currently working in partnership with a fantastic school regarding an exciting new role in the Leeds area.
Starting ASAP the school are looking for an experienced Business Studies teacher to join them on a on a long term temporary basis. This has the potential to progress in to a permanent position for the right candidate
- Based in Leeds City Centre with great links to public transport as well as onsite parking.
- A recent Ofsted inspection praised the personal development and behaviour of the pupils. The report outlined that a strong and effective leadership structure shone through, presenting staff with clear processes should they need any help or support.
- Part of a well renowned and highly respected trust, known for their outstanding care and support towards teachers and pupils.
- “Equality” “Solidarity” and “Expression” are all key values that are embedded within the schools ethos, designed to promote a safe and positive learning environment for both students and staff. The school prides itself on its “no child left behind” policy and celebrates the diversity of students to create a family spirit around the school.
- The school encourages engagement in extra-curricular activities should you express a passion to get involved. A strong emphasis is placed on building teacher pupil relationships to promote the schools image within the local community.
- With over 70 languages spoken, both pupils and staff come from a range of different backgrounds. The school are proud to offer an opportunity for all as part of their inclusion policy.
- Business Studies Teacher
- You will be responsible for the progression and development of the pupils in regards to their knowledge and understanding of Business studies.
- You will need to ensure pupils are engaged in a positive learning environment whilst receiving an effective teaching style.
- The joining teacher will be required to teach Business KS4 and KS5.
- The ideal teacher will be passionate about working with young people and be able to teach creative, interactive lessons and share best practice on a daily basis.
What you will need:
- Qualified teacher status with a background or experience in Business Studies.
- Experience teaching KS3 & KS4.
- Experience in KS5 preferred but not essential.
- Ability to confidently enforce discipline when needed and manage challenging behaviours.
- Experience working with children who have English as an additional language
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Competitive pay rates
- Full support from and expert education recruitment team and 24/7 access to a personal consultant.
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this role sounds perfect for you, then waste no time!!! Please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Jack Downing on 0113 236 8960 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org