Business and Economics Teacher Needed in Secondary School Based in West London– September 2020
Reed Education are currently working with a thriving school on an exciting new role in the Ealing Borough.
The school is looking for an experienced Business and Economics teacher to join them on permanent basis.
- A thriving school with strong investment in infrastructure and staff. The school are looking to continue to develop their support structure, ensuring students have the necessary tools and network to achieve academic success.
- Strong emphasis on pastoral support, with specialist staff members committed solely to the development of students’ personal growth.
- School works closely with local communities, providing extracurricular activities and events.
- Work with students from a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds, offering the rewarding opportunity to make a difference to students’ lives.
- As a Business and Economics Teacher, you will be teaching up to Key Stage up to KS5 as the curriculum is placed at the heart of the school.
- Students are from diverse backgrounds with ranging abilities. A passion for teaching, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key.
- Staff members must be committed to working together to maintain high quality throughout the school.
What you will need:
- Qualified Teachers Status with a PGCE or equivalent in the combined subject
- The school are very keen to hear from both NQTS, as well as experienced Teachers.
- Sound knowledge of the UK Curriculum.
- Other key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for teaching and strong communication skills.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates.
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.