One of our diplomatic client is now hiring a Second Chef.
The Second Chef, under the direct supervision of the Head Chef, will organize the day-to-day food operation to ensure the highest possible standards of food production.
We are looking for someone available 5 days per week and work with the Head Chef on scheduling. The ideal candidate will need to be available weekdays and weekends but won't have to work every weekend as will alternate with other chef.
Salary is between 40K to 50K per year.
A criminal check will be run by the employer.
- Catering College full-time Diploma or City and Guilds level 3 NVQ in Professional Cookery
- At least 5 years experience in a busy, high quality dining hotel, restaurant or private service kitchen
- Level IV (fluent) written and spoken English
- Extensive knowledge of fine dining and related Food Preparation, Presentation and Service
- Good interpersonal skills, both written and verbal: good social skills to deal with people at the highest level: ability and experience to manage a small kitchen brigade, remaining calm and retaining control, often during busy periods of great pressure: must be a confident strategist: standards of personal dress, hygiene, manners and moral conduct are the utmost importance.
If you are interested please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org