Job Role: Secondary Science Teacher
Location: Cheshire & Stockport
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: £95 -£150 per day
Reed Education Cheshire work in partnership with many of the secondary schools across the Cheshire and Stockport area. We are the first choice agency for these schools and as such are recruiting now to fulfil all September school cover needs.
As a specialist long term consultant, I am now recruiting for an exceptional Teacher of Science who is available from September to cover long term Science temporary roles. These positions tend to last for two terms or more, with many leading to permanent employment opportunities within the school.
All subject specialisms are welcome to apply - Chemistry, Biology and Physics!
During these ever changing times, we will be looking to interview potential candidates remotely, for everybody’s safety. At the end of the schools closures, we will arrange a face to face meeting with you to discuss the longer term career opportunities available to you within the local schools.
You must be able to work within the Cheshire East or Stockport area. It is also important to mention that the school may wish to interview you via SKYPE at some time in the near future.
What you will need:
- Secondary PGCE or equivalent
- Science specialism
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ideally you will have worked with learners with a range of needs
- Be able to engage learners through a range of methods
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- A specialist consultant who is able to offer long term assignments as opposed to daily supply cover
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If you would like to apply, please contact Charlotte Carr today on 01270 619314 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!