Are you a secondary Science Teacher looking for work in East Sussex?
We are delighted to be a preferred supplier for an outstanding school and are looking for dedicated and committed individuals with education experience to help support this school. You will be returning to the same schools on a regular basis where you will have the opportunity to deliver preset lessons across the whole age and ability range.
REED Education are currently recruiting for both qualified and unqualified Teachers to work on a flexible, ad-hoc supply basis. If you have experience working in a secondary school, please read on.
The school I am currently working with are looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals who are excellent classroom practitioners.
• Have the ability to make lessons relevant and fun?
• Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum?
• Have the personality to enthuse and engage?
• Have excellent ICT skills?
• Have a proactive and willing attitude?
In return, the school offer a supportive team and fantastic facilities. You would also have access to a successful and well-resourced department to allow you to make lessons fun and creative.
There is a train station next to the school with regular
To register with REED Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
• You are a fully qualified teacher with a PGCE or QTS
• You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
• You hold the right to work in the UK.
• You have a DBS (linked to the Update Service) or are willing to complete one.
REED Education are dedicated to matching compatible schools with dedicated teaching professionals. We will make every effort to guarantee the best pay rates possible as well as providing the best after care once you have been placed.
REED Education would also like to offer you the opportunity of referring someone who is looking for work in a classroom; refer them to us and you could be £100 better off. You can recommend as many people as you like.
If you would like to apply for this role please do not hesitate to contact me on 01273 554427