Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title –Science Lecturer
Role – Permanent
Location – North East
Pay – £25,714 - £41,604
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the North East.
We are looking for an outstanding Science Lecturer to join the college on a permanent basis
- Opened in 2018, the college replicates a business environment with state-of-the-art facilities. It is not only a new college, but a new approach to educating 14-19-year olds, which is possibly the most exciting change in the education landscapes in decades.
- All students specialise in either Healthcare Science or Digital Technology, with A Levels in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry
- The College aim to bring equal opportunities and high expectations for a while striving for technical and academic educational excellence
Mission Statement: “It is our aim to be the leading Heathcare Science and Digial Technology School in the Country”
- The successful candidate will be delivering Science GCSE and A Level
- The successful candidate would be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
- The successful candidate would be required on a permanent basis
What you will need:
- A minimum of a degree level qualification
- Previous teaching experience, especially within the delivery of Science GCSE and A Level
- Uk recognised teaching qualification
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.