Are you someone who loves a challenge?
We are looking for an Science Teacher to join our Team!
Join us and benefit from
• Positive pupils who are extremely loyal to staff
• Support from trust specialist leaders of education
• Good train links
• Positive working environment
• Modern buildings with excellent facilities.
• Proven experience of teaching primary or secondary aged children with ASD/ADHD and challenging behaviours
• Knowledge and proven experience of working with children with SEN
• Recent experience of teaching with Primary or Secondary school children
• Good ICT skills
• Ability to exchange of information both verbally and in writing with staff and suppliers.
• Knowledge of policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, security, equal opportunities and confidentiality.