I am currently recruiting for a company based in Sittingbourne who are looking for a candidate with an interest within Science looking for a natural career step.
The company specialise in life science and help labs study various viruses and plasma's, they are currently providing testing kits for Scientist to study Covid19, therefore are very busy.
They are looking for someone who is looking to take their natural progression into a junior sales account manager role to join their team
A trainee sales account manager will include
- Contacting customers to see how tests are goinh
- Contacting customers who have not brought testing kits in a while to see who their current supplier is and upsell the company and benefits to get the clients back on track
- Being point of contact for any customer questions
- Extracting information from the database to pass to various labs and scientist
- Studying your market to find new leads for potential business
- Updating all information on to the system
I am looking for a candidate who is looking for their first step into a career, this company is willing to train up and provide you with a clear career goal.
The salary is between £17-£19k per year (Depending on previous sales experience)
They are looking for loyal candidates who have a proven track record of going above and beyond
Bonus is given ever 1/4 depending on sales targets hit for the whole business
Monday - Friday role
Due to the location you must be able to drive and have your own transport.
If you are interested please apply below.