Are you an experienced Schools Administrator or have had SIMs experience and happy to work in a School part time, ready to start on 1st June 2020.
Great as we are keen to hear from you!
A Primary School located within the Brent borough.
Start date: 1st June 2020 (if re-opening date remains the same)
Job title: Administrator
Working days: 3 days per week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (on-going until the end of the academic year and may even continue for September 2020)
Hours: Wed - 8.30 a.m.-4.30 p.m., Thur - 8.15 a.m.- 4.30 p.m. & Fri - 7.45 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
Lunch: 1 hour unpaid lunch break
The ideal candidate will be/ have the skills of:
- Front facing for the school - excellent customer service skills to deal with all visitors to the school
- Professional conduct/ smart/professional dress code/role model/polished
- Previous office experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pro-active/use own initiative
- Ability to remain calm in a busy environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player and also have the ability to work independently
- Excellent speaking voice
- Work to high standards
- Willingness to learn - on-line "School Money" school dinner payment system
- SIMS experience - desirable, willingness to learn
- Must hold an enhanced DBS – on the update service or be willing to obtain one immediately prior to starting the role in line of being able to work with children
If this is of interest to you, please apply immediately to avoid delay,
CVs are being sent immediately over and ideally before this Friday 22nd May for the selection process to begin.
Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.