Job Role: Qualified Supply Teacher
Start Date: On going
Reed Education are excited to say we are now on several “Preferred suppliers list” across secondary schools. Due to the increase in business we are looking to speak with qualified teachers that are looking for a step back and want more flexibility in their lives.
The beauty of working on daily supply is you can pick and choose what days you want to work, while working through REED you will be paid every Friday and have the choice of being paid PAYE or Via an Umbrella Company.
While working on daily supply you will need to be an adaptable teacher & have strong behaviour management. Curriculum knowledge on all subjects isn’t required but being able to control a classroom while covering the absence teacher is an essential part of being an effective supply teacher.
Role of supply teacher
- Teaching Key stage KS3 & 4
- Attending various school across Colchester
- Delivering planned lessons across a range of curriculums
- Supportive Departments
- Great CPD provided
What you will need:
- Must hold Qualified teaching status (QTS)
- An understanding of some of the UK curriculums
- Ability to able to work across Colchester schools
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Passionate about teaching & helping others
- Be UK Resident or be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales