|Location: CLACTON-ON-SEA, ESSEX||Salary: 16000 - 16333 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3105597|
We are looking to appoint a hardworking, self- motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, reliable and well organised person to join our client’s team as Site Manager.
Duties will include security of the buildings and site, including Health and Safety compliance, non-specialist maintenance and repairs, grounds work, managing contractors and general porterage.
The post holder will be responsible for the cleaning of designated areas on a daily basis in conjunction with other cleaning staff.
Previous site manager experience would be beneficial, although a high level of technical ability in routine maintenance, handypersons kills and managing premises projects is essential
The successful candidate will:
• Be honest, reliable and hardworking and able to work using their own initiative
• Have good DIY and premises skills and be able to carry out minor repairs and jobs competently
• Have the ability and confidence to supervise and monitor the work of cleaning staff
• Be willing to attend relevant courses to develop their expertise
• Be good at prioritising and meeting deadlines and to work independently
• Be committed to achieving high standards in their work
• Have good record keeping skills
• Be flexible and cheerful and enjoy working with children, parents, governors and staff
• Be a good team player, be proactive
• and willing to become involved in all aspects of school life
• Have basic IT skills
• Annual leave to be taken during school closure periods. The role will be a split shift
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect everyone working in the school to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young
People. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.
We are holding interviews with the client on: Tuesday 17th October 2017
Key factors of this role:
• Band3 to Mid Actual Salary £16,633.56
• Start Date: 30th October 2017
• 37 Hours Weekly (Mon- Fri) 48.8 weeks per year inc holidays
• Clacton on sea location
• Free car parking onsite
If you are interested please call Emma White on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.email@example.com
21984 - 21984 GBP Per Annum
WINCHMORE HILL, LONDONRead more
17 - 18.5 GBP Per Hour
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
29000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
EALING, LONDONRead more
22000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRENTFORD, MIDDLESEXRead more
GREENFORD, MIDDLESEXRead more