Are you immediately available to start a temporary position?
Do you have previous experience of working in a school as a Caretaker or Facilities Assistant?
Do you hold a current Enhanced DBS?
If so, I'm keen to speak with you!
I'm currently recruiting for experienced and reliable candidates who are immediately available for temporary opportunities in Bromley and surrounding areas.
I am working with a number of regular clients who are requiring ongoing support.
The main duties will be:
- General tidying of classrooms
- Light maintenance and odd jobs around the school
- Emptying bins and waste disposal
- Ensuring buildings are secure at the end of the day
- Opening the premises in the mornings
I am looking for proactive, reliable individuals that are able to manage their own workload effectively and follow a task list to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely manner.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, either 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm
- Pay rate: £12.00 per hour
- Onsite parking available
- Enhanced DBS clearance will be required
If you have the skills required and are immediately available, please apply to this advert.