Reed Education are currently working alongside a specialist SEMH school based in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for an experienced and dedicated School Business Manager to join their team in September on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will have worked as a School Business Manager for a Local Authority school and will have experience managing school finances, SIMS usage and the desire to work as part of a strong and experienced team. The role will be based at one main site, however the school do have a secondary site, where you may also be required to work.
Your new school
An Ofsted rates 'Good' SEN provision with the ability to support 100 pupils. With specialist provisions for EYFS-KS4, you will have the support and facilities to work to your full potential. The school provides and excellent opportunity for pupils with SEMH, MLD and Challenging behaviour with specialist staff on site to provide a tailored and bespoke education package for their pupils.
What you will need;
- Experience working as a successful School Business Manager in a LA school (SEN preferred)
- The ability to contribute to the general administration, organisation and financial management of the school, as well as confidential administrative support to the Head of School.
- The ability to ensure that the school's security and safeguarding measures are maintained at all times and that all appropriate checks are ran regularly.
- An excellent understanding of SIMS FMS- reconcile tabs and produce reports etc
- Experience managing school finances and invoicing, in line with appropriate LA and school financial regulations and policies
- Experience in maintaining the school's Single Central Record.
In return for your hard work, you will receive;
- Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
What do our candidates say about us?
“I'm so impressed with Reed Education. My interview was so straightforward and I was very quickly put forward for work. Nothing is too much trouble and all are happy to help at anytime. Payments are quick and easy. No hassle!”
“I'd recommend Reed because they are a trusted brand in the recruitment industry. I’m glad I decided to work with Reed. It’s really great how easy everything is, their team keep you updated and are very supportive which gives you a lot of extra confidence. The professional service provided and the fact they get results is a winning combination.”
If you think that this may be the role for you, click apply now!
Or if this isn’t the role for you, or would like to discuss what Reed Education can do to support you in the search for your next role, please contact Natasha Clarke at Reed Education and apply now!