I am looking for an immediate School Finance Manager/ Bursar to join a lovely school on an interim basis.
You would help lead and support staff professional and work as part of the Senior Team to assist the Head Teacher in his/her duty to ensure that the school meets its educational aims.
Financial Resource Management
- Evaluate information and consult with the Senior Team and Governors to prepare a realistic and balanced budget for school activity
- Submit the proposed budget to the Head Teacher and Governors for approval and assist the overall financial planning process
- Discuss, negotiate and agree the final budget
- Use the agreed budget to actively monitor and control performance to achieve value for money
- Provide ongoing budgetary information to relevant people
- Maintain a strategic financial plan that will indicate the trends and requirements
- Present timely and fully costed proposals, recommendations or bids
- Put formal finance agreements in place with suitable providers for agreed amounts, at agreed times and appropriate agreed costs and repayment schedules
- Monitor the effectiveness and implementation of agreements
If you have previously worked within a school please apply and we look forward to receiving your application, alternatively, if you wish for more information please call the Reed office in Slough.
We look forward to hearing from you.