Our prestigious school client based in West Hampstead is now looking for an Assistant Chef.
As a vegetarian school, they believe that eating should be a healthy and enjoyable experience for all children, and second helpings are always available!
If you enjoy researching new menus, can assist in planning nutritionally balanced, varied meals that reflect a wide range of cultures and are excited by the prospect of working in a busy, thriving school kitchen, this could be the role for you.
Essential skills include:
• Stock control and ordering
• Menu planning
• High standards of hygiene and knowledge of health and safety best practice
• Detailed awareness of allergies and controls required
• Food preparation to the highest standards
• Ability to be a team player
• Pleasant manner with all staff and children
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 7am to 2pm.
If you are interested please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org