Are you an experienced School Administrator?
Do you live locally to Bromley?
Can you start a new position immediately?
If 'yes' please read further!
I'm looking to speak with experienced School Administrators who are available for new opportunities.
I'm currently working with a number of schools in the area to support with temporary and long-term cover.
These roles tend to be very varied and would be ideal for a candidate who has had exposure to many different duties within a school setting.
The main duties you can expect t undertake include:
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support for school and staff, including producing all letters, newsletters, and taking telephone calls
- Provide information and contact point for learners, prospective learners, staff and members of the public
- Ensure a high standard of customer service to learners, staff and members of the public, meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Assist with HR functions including; pre employment checks of new staff, administration for appointment and resignation of staff
- To undertake general office duties, including ordering stationery, print requests, diary management for Head of School, taking accurate messages, filing, organising post, printing circulars etc.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Knowledge of SIMs, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly-used office packages
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
Working hours: Monday- Friday, 37.5 - 40 hours per week
Pay rate: £11-£13 per hour depending on experience
An enhanced DBS clearance will be required for this position
If you are interested in this position and have the experience required, please apply to this advert!