We are working alongside a Primary school in the north of Bradford for appoint a highly capable School Administrator. In collaboration with the school, we hope to find somebody who is both organised and innovative, with a proven ability to communicate with staff on all levels.
We aspire to appoint an Administrator that wants to progress their career – somebody who will work hard to progress into a further, Senior role in school in due time. The school pride themselves on the development of staff, hence this vacancy that is born out of staff promotion.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be highly organised and able to work using their own initiative
- Be a team player – motivating and supporting their colleagues
- Have a strong knowledge of all Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Have a true commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils
- Be welcoming and efficient, running a friendly reception for all school visitors
- Ideally have a working knowledge of SIMs
Our client will:
- Put the welfare of their staff front and centre, providing CPD and developmental opportunities for all
- Offer a rewarding career framework with opportunities for progression
We are actively supporting our client to find and place their new School Administrator as soon as possible. Please therefore apply ASAP should this vacancy be of interest to you and a member of our team will be in contact within 24 hours.