|Location: WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 9.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3062838|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced school administrator to join a lively and welcoming primary school in the heart of West London.
We are seeking someone who is extensively skilled in SIMS and who has a background in Education.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible
• Manage admissions process for new students.
• Ensure achievement data for new students is recorded.
• Check for missing achievement and attainment data and fill gaps by contacting other schools or agencies.
• Support the work of the headteacher including answering correspondence, producing various types of documents, arranging meetings and agendas and circulating information to appropriate persons.
• Undertake routine administration e.g. registers/school meals register.
• Liaise with Educational Social Worker to manage persistent absenteeism.
• Produce reports on attendance for Senior Leadership team.
If you feel you have the required skills and you are seeking your next opportunity then apply now and we shall be in touch soon regarding your application!
11.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
SOUTH EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more
9.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
KINGSBURY, LONDONRead more
29000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
EALING, LONDONRead more
8.50 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
CLAPHAM JUNCTION, LONDONRead more
22000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Hour
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more