My market leading client located in Runcorn are in a different situation to most businesses during these unprecedented times, they are very busy, and business is booming. With that they require a Scheduling Manager to join their team.
This exciting opportunity is a brand-new role in the business, therefore looking for the ideal candidate to have a hands-on approach. As the scheduler you will be responsible for the organisation of the core and tactical field engineers, working alongside the Project Managers to drive working practices effectively and efficiently.
As the Scheduler you will play a pivotal part in the team and it is essential that you have experience of working in a fast moving, time critical, customer service focused environment with a can-do attitude
The role is permanent, and you will be working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week the salary will be between £25,000 and £27,000 dependent upon experience.
- Effectively communicate with excellent interpersonal skills and deliver cross functional interaction with all internal and external stakeholders supporting business projects
- Effectively plan and schedule field engineers to ensure that the scheduling process is delivering maximum productivity & utilisation
- Constant monitoring of schedules to ensure engineers daily route is achievable, routes are followed, jobs completed in line with costed time on site and client KPI’s are met
- Manipulation of schedule dates, liaising with fleet and resource ensuring correct loading times are scheduled and communicating to Project Managers
- Planning and scheduling engineer’s whereabouts, highlighting any risk areas and problem solving.
- Manage and develop the scheduling process, through looking at ways of improving and streamlining the current scheduling tool
- Be a key member of the core and tactical team that is looking to deliver high quality projects on time whilst maintaining the business wide planned margin
- Benefit from a Merchandising and/or Analytical background
- Experience in scheduling and planning
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office to include Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables, lookups, and advanced formulas)
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Proven track record of working with systems and driving efficiency
Please do not hesitate to apply if you have the above experience.