Do you thrive from working in a busy environment? Do you have a flexible, enthusiastic approach to teamwork and the ability prioritise and problem solve?
Our well-established client is looking to hire a proactive and organised Scheduling Co-ordinator to join their team. You will be providing comprehensive, efficient and timely administrative support and excellent customer service.
Contract Duration: Ongoing temp to perm
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Start Date: Immediate
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times
- Scheduling engineer appointments to strict SLAs
- Answering calls, dealing with enquires and liaising with engineers to solve issues
- Providing speedy and accurate information, by telephone and in writing
- Dealing with a time sensitive work load
- Working and co-operating as part of a team, assisting and supporting colleagues
- To stay focused and motivated with a positive attitude towards learning, growth and change
Our client look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Full training from the client will be provided for you. If you are interested in the position please apply with your most up to date CV.