|Location: TAMWORTH, STAFFORDSHIRE||Salary: 20000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3083898|
The purpose of the scheduling analyst role is to create the contact centre scheduling and demand management plans.
You will create scheduling plans in order to achieve the optimum service goal outcomes based on forecast workload. This include shift planning, rostering all contact centre planned activities, limited reporting, holiday management and maintenance of contact centre headcount information.
You will work with scheduling analysts across the primary operational sites to deliver consistent practices and planning methodology, and proactively meet service goals for all contact centre channels.
• Creation of the scheduling and demand management plan.
• Management of holiday requests, entitlements and business allocation.
• Management of shift changes and flexible working requests.
• Responsible for the achievement of roster efficiency targets.
• Amending staffing activities, shifts and skills to balance workload.
• Takes an active role in weekly operational planning meetings.
• Make recommendations on recruitment shifts and FTE.
• To specifically work with teams outside the contact centre to ensure that all stakeholder requirements are understood and included in scheduling and planning where appropriate.
• Provides recommendations to management with respect to short term and long term staffing strategies and approaches.
• General administration of data.
• Makes recommendations for handling over and understaffing situations.
• Work within peer group to ensure that KPI’s and in particular service goal outcomes are maximised.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proven experience within a scheduling role
• Computer literacy: Confident user of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
• Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions with limited information.
• An analytical mind-set.
• A high level of numeracy.
• Proven contact centre experience in any role.
• Strong planning and organisational skills with attention to detail.
• Knowledge of contact centre planning techniques.
• Previous experience of contact centre scheduling.
This is a permanent role paying a salary of up to £27k for the right person.
23000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
FLEET, HAMPSHIRERead more
115.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
20000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOKING, SURREYRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more