|Location: REDDITCH, WORCESTERSHIRE||Salary: 17000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3279570|
The organisation is a market leader within their industry and this role has come about due to expansion.
So......Are you a Service Advisor or similar looking to join an expanding team?
Working 8.30am to 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch you will be working in a small modern office environment, speaking with customers and engineers by phone and email. You will be responsible for effectively planning and coordinating service engineers, ordering and maintaining stock levels. Following in-house training you will help clients to troubleshoot technical problems over the phone before booking appointments and sending engineers to site.
• Planning day to day activities of Field Service Engineers.
• Coordination of planned and reactive service work.
• Ensure that all information is entered into company CRM system and kept up to date.
• Maintaining excellent customer relations.
• Raising invoices and quotations.
• Monitoring stock usage and stock levels.
• Provide out of hours when required to support customer and engineer enquiries.
Experience required for the role:
• Previous experience of scheduling engineers and managing their work load would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enthusiastic person, with high standards and an excellent attention to detail.
• ‘can do’ attitude.
• Fluent in Microsoft Office products.
This is a permanent role with an immediate start. If this role is of interest to you then please Apply Today!
40,000.00-40,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
ASHFORD, KENT, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
9.50-11.50 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
HARLOW, ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
9.50 - 11.50 GBP Per Hour
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more
NOTTINGHAM EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT, DERBYSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
12.82-13.96 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more