|Location: WOOLPIT, SUFFOLK||Salary: 19000.00 - 21500.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3094632|
Do you want to be a part of an established company that offers career development?
I am currently recruiting for a Scheduling Administrator for my Client based in Woolpit, based within their Construction department.
You will be providing support to the Construction department ensuring that all work requests are logged on to the system, and are planned, booked and processed in a timely and efficient manner.
Other responsibilities will include –
• To ensure that all work schedules are planned and completed
• Booking staff on daily projects and ensuring all project information is communicated correctly
• Ordering correct materials for projects
• To maximise operations efficiency in the most cost effective manner ensuring daily targets are met.
• Liaise with site management ensuring they are aware of their responsibilities, and inform them of appointments.
• Organise and coordinate transport and logistics for all job bookings
• The Collation/reconciliation of goods received and their commercial impact.
• Schedule work minimising travel distance and maximising productivity.
• During periods of high workloads and staff absence assist in making sure tasks are achieved.
• Liaise with operational installation team on a day to day basis and help to resolve any operational problems as they arise.
• Coordinate the execution of urgent operational repair work.
• Preparation and issue of job packs to direct and sub contractor teams in advance of planned work dates.
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, efficient and accurate data entry skills, and quick to learn new systems and processes. You will have excellent communication skills, and be able to manage and organise your own workload, and able to work efficiently under pressure. Previous experience in scheduling or logistics, and working in an intense office environment would be an advantage.
This company offers a fantastic range of benefits, and would provide an excellent learning opportunity. Salary is upwards of £19,000 per annum depending on previous experience. Due to the location of the company, your own transport is essential, but free car parking is available on site.
To apply for this role please apply online and/or email your CV to email@example.com.
22000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
19000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOOLPIT, SUFFOLKRead more
19000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOOLPIT, SUFFOLKRead more
8.50 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour
TRAFFORD PARK, LANCASHIRERead more
24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more