We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Housing provider for Scheduler/Administrator on a temporary basis in Northampton for 3 months.
You will be required to provide administration support to the scheduling team who carry out various duties as an essential part of the repairs service. Experience working within housing would be of an advantage although not essential.
Key duties will include
• Taking customer calls from internal and external customers
• Updating systems and logs with key information
• Administering vehicle check forms
• Reconciling invoices to supplier statements
• Processing subcontractor and supplier invoices
• Carrying out back office functions for day to day and void repairs
If you would like to be considered, please respond with your updated CV.
Hourly rate £10ph but negotiable for candidates with Scheduling experience.