Scheduler required for a well known company based in Milton Keynes.
Are YOU their next scheduler?
Are you a problem solver? Are you highly organised? Do you love working in a fast paced environment, where everyday is different?
Your role will be ensuring the team of electricians are organised, with a proper timetable and able to get their work done in a realistic time frame, ensuring a focus on customer service.
As a core member of the team, you will be required to:
• Appropriately scheduling appointments to comply with the electrician’s daily workload commitments and drive time.
• Liaising closely with advisers and compliance to ensure electricians jobs are good to go in a timely manor to avoid last minute changes to the schedule.
• Communicating with the stock controller to ensure the electricians have the appropriate units for their planned appointments.
• Arranging the dispatch of units weekly.
• Actioning install requests, survey requests and unit swap appointments in a timely manor
• Reviewing technical aspects of applications.
• Proactively finding appointments to fill the schedule where necessary.
• Forward planning on the schedules to ensure the correct electricians are allocated to the most geographically appropriate jobs
• Sending schedules daily by 16.00 and ensuring electricians are informed of any last minute changes to the schedule
• Updating reports daily
• Managing the daily issues that may occur in a proactive manor to ensure minimum negative impact for the electrician and our customers.
You will be a part of a company that highly values their employees, with an excellent working culture and a competitive benefits scheme within an emerging industry.
Please Apply NOW online!
For more information please contract Kristine on 01908 660 057 or at firstname.lastname@example.org