This is an exciting 6 month interim opportunity for SC cleared Business Analysts to join Counter Terrorism Policing.
Job Summary/Key Tasks:
The Business Analyst provides a critical role in supporting the development of detailed documentation of business requirements and ensuring that these are incorporated into project and programme business case development and documentation. The Business Analyst will be directly accountable to the Programme Manager in charge of the PPM Delivery Services team.
The National Counter Terrorism Policing Headquarters (NCTPHQ) is the corporate centre for CT Policing, and provides services to the entire UK CT Policing network nationally and internationally. You will be working within the NCTPHQ Change Pillar, which oversees a number of complex change activities across the CT Policing Network. The current operational environment for CT is dynamic, and CT Policing must continually respond and change to the threat. Change is therefore at the heart of CT.
Experience & Knowledge
The Business Analyst will have:
• Experience in undertaking business analyst activity using formal methodologies and approaches, including collecting and analysing complex data in order to provide concise and meaningful recommendations.
• Experience in supporting the development of business requirements.
• Experience in reviewing and enhancing business cases and detailed design documents throughout the project lifecycle.
• Experience in formulating detailed operating model design artefacts, such as governance models, organisational structures, process maps and policies.
• Experience of working with various stakeholders within a large organisation including managing expectations and dealing with conflicting requirements and priorities.
Desirable Experience & Knowledge
• Experience of working in a policing and/or security environment.
• Experience of building confidence with stakeholders and relationships at all levels.
• Understanding of the CT Policing Network; including London (MPS), National (UK Force wide) and international responsibilities; relationships with Government, security and intelligence agencies; and governance arrangements.
• Experience of working in a challenging, change-driven environment.
o Certificate in Business Analysis: Foundation
• Minimum SC Clearance. May require candidates to be STRAP cleared.