|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 400.00 - 450.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3056001|
The programme you will be joining:
The SAS Administrator role is based within Operating Services and Technologies infrastructure Delivery, Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM) Technology.
The role of the SAS Administrator is to deliver and support SAS infrastructure / platforms across business and functions both regional and global.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Accountability and input to overall BI Analytics Infrastructure design.
• The installation, maintenance and support of SAS Client/Server products, services and infrastructure, working towards globally and future state aligned solutions.
• Setting and evolving BI SAS technical standards and reviewing platform deliverables across the wider team.
• Providing consultancy for all stakeholders with reference to design options and infrastructure usage.
• Participate in the full project life cycle working with required stakeholders on all aspects of SAS infrastructure deliverables.
• Accountability and input to Environment & Release activity. Adherence to Functional Instruction Manual (FIM), interaction with ITO, Global Service Delivery (GSD) approvals etc.
What are we looking for in you?
• SAS Installation, Configuration and Implementation experience.
• Deep understanding of the SAS Platform architecture.
• Linux administration experience/knowledge – comfortable working with the shell, understanding scripting, integrated authentication stacks (AD / Linux integration, Krb and ldap based directory services, SSO identity services, Centrify), file systems, security, secure shell, permissions, process management, regular maintenance tasks, parsing and interpretation of system and application logs. Debugging issues with core services. Monitoring.
• RDBMS: Oracle, Postgres, MySQL knowledge (desirable).
• Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Hadoop, SAS VA, SAS HPA is desirable
• Availability to work the shift pattern required for this role, i.e. Availability to work out of hours on call
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Collaborating with remote individuals/teams is desirable but not essential
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Financial is desirable but not essential
• Role relevant qualifications, i.e. SAS Certified Platform Administrator is desirable but not essential
• Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Technical Lead, Senior Engineer, and Infrastructure Support is desirable but not essential
Why work for our client?
• They are a global bank, and we are sure that, having this client on your CV makes you a more valuable specialist within your field.
• Global company which means - many opportunities across the organisation.
• International team of specialist with whom you can exchange valuable knowledge and experience.
Are you the SAS Administrator that we are looking for?
Are you a master within the RDBMS that we really need?
If so, then we are more than happy to speak to you about this immaculate opportunity and get the ball rolling with your candidacy.
If you like what you see as well, feel free to apply with your CV in the first instance and we will take your candidacy into a consideration.
450.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
350.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
WINDERMERE, CUMBRIARead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
HINCKLEY, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more