Due to our clients continued success and exciting growth plans we're working with them exclusively to recruit for a Sales Trainer to join their team based on the outskirts of Lancaster.
This is a very exciting opportunity and our client is looking for a candidate who is very experienced within the sales industry and has a proven track record in coaching and developing teams to reach their full potential.
- Conduct one-on-one meetings to determine training needs for the sales team
- Conducting skills gap analyses, preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session.
- Work closely with salespeople to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity
- Observe sales encounters and determine the training needs for individuals and/or sales teams.
- Develop sales performance policies and methods for evaluating performance
- Help salespeople achieve new levels of success
My client is an exceptional employer and is offering a competitive salary along with other benefits for the right candidate.
If you think you've got what it takes to make a real impact in this Sales Trainer role, please APPLY NOW