|Location: YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3085251|
A career with them, offers a step into a bright, dynamic and progressive future where the key focus is driving the growth of the business.
They are looking for a commercially astute, self-starting individual to supervise a team of outbound sales advisors and assist in the continual professional development the current team. As an integral member of the Outbound Telesales team this role requires a career focused and well-presented individual, with the drive to progress within the group. This individual must have the ability to create a compelling environment for their motivated sales teams to flourish. You must possess the ability to demonstrate a flexible and positive 'can do' attitude, allowing you to become quickly established and successful and in turn, rapidly add value to the business.
You will be in charge of the day to day running of the team, leading by example and demonstrating best practise at all time. You will be responsible for the recruitment of new starters, their continued development, coaching and training and all performance management and reviews.
You will have/demonstrate:
• Previous experience in a Sales Supervisory role
• Active telesales experience in a pro-active selling environment in preferred. A successful sales track record and the ability to demonstrate a professional sales approach and a good knowledge of the basic principles of sale essential.
• Computer literate, specifically in Microsoft Office
• Enthusiastic self-starter, driven by the intent to succeed and achieve company goals
• A keen commercial awareness and an understanding of the key business objectives
• Resilient team player who leads from the front and promotes a professional sales environment at all times
Target driven and sales oriented
• Experience of coaching and people development
• Analysing Data or Information
• Outgoing, articulate, numerate and positive personality
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow the daily structure
• Set examples to team members in areas of personal character, commitment, organisation, professionalism and work ethic
• First-rate communications skills; demonstrating confidence, adaptability, dependability and initiative.
• Adapt well to a changing environment
• Demonstrable evidence of successfully motivating teams to deliver business objectives effectively
• A working knowledge of people management procedures including absence and performance management
• Able to demonstrate a 'common sense' approach to problem solving in the sales environment
• Manage own work load effectively and support your line manager where necessary
This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive and exciting business with external personal developement and a generous benefits a package, so call or apply now.
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHISWICK, LONDONRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
STRATFORD VILLAGE, LONDONRead more
21500 - 21500 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
ACTON, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ACTON, LONDONRead more