A brilliant opportunity has arisen for confident sales support professional to join a global business local to Coleshill.
This client of ours is a multi-billion pound business that supports their customer’s logistics and supply chain and prides itself on its innovative products and level of service.
This role has come about due to an internal promotion of one of the team to a management role.
The main purpose of the role is to provide admin and coordination support to the field team as well as be a point of contact for a small number of customer accounts.
Salary = £21,000 + commission (on average each team member makes £500 per month)
This opportunity offers a buzzing team environment, support and structure, free parking, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, perkbox benefits.
Expectations of this role:
• Handling inbound calls from customers
• Negotiating to win business and cross selling products
• Making outbound calls to identify opportunities
• Liaise with field sales team and other depots
• Costing of bulk deliveries
• Issuing information and processing orders from customers
• Dealing with queries relating to orders and costings
• Creating sales reports
• Updating orders, prices and order confirmations in the Company’s systems
• Assisting with finance reporting
• Updating stock levels and report figures to customers
The ideal candidate:
• Experience within internal sales or customer service role
• Lives locally to Coleshill
• Is a driver due to location
• Driven by financial target and to earn commission
• Strong written correspondence
• Competent IT skills
• Attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for the right person.
So if you feel you are that person and match up to the spec above, please apply today.