My client is looking for a Permanent Sales Support Assistant to start IMMEDIATELY. The salary is paying up to £23,000. This is a full time permanent role - 20 days holiday / year plus bank holidays. Expected hours of work are 09:00 – 17:30. Please not you MUST have experience using SAP.
As a sales support you will be responsible for the following:
• Processing purchase orders from UK and European customers and related administration duties using SAP.
• Dealing with telephone and emailed-based queries relating to customer orders, products and deliveries.
• Supporting the sales team with their customer administration and input of data setting up new lines and pricing.
• Answering phone calls, emails and dealing with queries from clients.
• Providing a high level of customer service to external clients.
Key Skills & Experience:
• High level of IT awareness: SAP. Excel and Microsoft packages.
• Experience of working in a sales /order processing / environment.
• Proven experience of handling telephone-based customer queries.
• Outgoing and confident with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Highly organised, self-motivated.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with great development opportunities and benefits.
If you have the key skills and experience please APPLY NOW!