I am pleased to be working on a great role with a growing company in Ross-on-Wye.
This is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday. The position is permanent work from home as the team are based across the UK. However, you will be required to attend meetings in their Ross-on-Wye office on a monthly basis so must be able to commit to this.
The role is offering a competitive salary of circa £25k to the successful candidate along with other benefits such as an early finish on a Friday and 25 days holiday.
This role requires a confident communicator who is able to work flexibly in a job with changing priorities. It's a great opportunity to work for a supportive company with ethical values.
- To provide admin support to team of 2 and manage a part-time colleagues inbox on a Friday
- Detail orientated day to day tasks including data entry & maintenance of records creating, entering and amending where necessary:
- new customer codes and new customer account details using CRM system
- new products and changes to existing products
- new and revised pricing
- database of customer and prospect Information
- maintain records of when samples are despatched
- Sales support – responding to customers
- Provide quotations
- Liaise with Ops for transport costs
- Following and keeping on top of industry compliance guidance
- Reporting detail
- Prepare monthly customer KPI & reporting for appropriate customers.
- Quarterly sales reporting
- Promotional material
- Conference planning and preparation
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Any questions email email@example.com