|Location: RICHMOND, NORTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 9.50 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3107866|
The key details of the role are:
• Processing new orders which require Factory Work
• Process and run small contracts
• Coordination of Drawing Schedule
• Creation of Detailed & Accurate Production Packs to enable the factory to produce signs and equipment correctly.
• Input new orders onto SAP system and supporting spreadsheets.
• Notify relevant employees of new order details.
• Collate relevant data for new orders and setup electronic storage folders.
• Provide order conformation to the customer.
• Keep electronic Project folders updated.
• Review small contracts with the Design Engineers to enable detailed drawing packs to be generated.
• Produce BOM’s (Bills of Material) in accordance with detailed designs.
• Placing orders on suppliers for job specific materials.
• Handover engineering information relating to new orders to CAD team
• Creation of Detailed & Accurate Production Packs including development and improvement of packs
• Collate information from returned job packs for future improvements.
• Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement.
• To ensure that any paper work is processed in accordance with the correct procedures and completed neatly and accurately and in a timely fashion
• Maintenance of various spreadsheets
• Answering of telephones
• General admin duties
• Providing updates and amendments to sales team when changes occur to the solution they have sold
• Provide holiday cover for Contracts Controller
•complaiance and proceduers must be adheared to at all times
The ideal candidate would have:
Knowledge, experience & skills:
• Team working ability
• Good Communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
• Must be able to adapt to changing priorities, be multi-tasking and react effectively under pressure
• Previous Admin and Data Entry experience
• A good understanding of IT packages - Outlook, Word, Office 365
• Comprehensive experience of working with Excel formulas is essential
• Experience of working with BOMs and production designs would be advantageous
• You will have a high level of Administration Skills and be able to work on own initiative with some tight deadlines.
• Must be immediately available
• Previous use of SAP an advantage but training will be given
• Previous experience of working in an engineering environment
If you have the relevant experience and feel this role would be something you would be interested in please apply ASAP.
24000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOKINGHAM, BERKSHIRERead more
17000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
BILSTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
18615.00 - 21480.00 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
19000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SLINFOLD, WEST SUSSEXRead more