REED are currently supporting a Financial Planning firm keen to bring on an experienced IFA Administrator/Sales Support Administrator to their growing team. Perfect for an well-seasoned administrator, looking for job security and longevity in their next role.
- Provide high quality support to our Advisers
- Assist Advisers in the production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with product providers and undertaking product research
- Prepare and issue client reviews including obtaining product specific information. E.g. switch fees and funds available and charges
- Produce tables and build profiles on FE analytics
- Issue client advice, correspondence and enclosures
- Process all new business through to conclusion
- Maintain task schedules and tracker spreadsheets to monitor service standards
- Adhere to the FCA’s Conduct Rules
It's essential that you have minimum 3 years experience working within financial planning.
This role is inclusive of a competitive salary, 23 days holiday, bank holidays, and option to buy up to an extra 10 days a year. Generous pension scheme, death in service & access to flexible benefits scheme.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at REED Insurance for more information, , or 0141 241 4700