Reed Business support have a fantastic opportunity with our clients based in Leiston, the role is for an Online Sale Support Administrator.
• Ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided to all our online customers; with a particular focus on there main client.
• Being first point of contact between customers and the Sales team
• Provide telephone and administrative support to Customers and Sales Team
• Processing orders from start to end:
o communicating with Online Sales manager/Merchandiser on items, orders and availability
o processing orders via the new vendor tool
• Monitoring and analysing returns (establishing whether customer abuse or faulty)
• Liaising with International colleagues assisting with process integration and improvement
• Be the main contact with the companies 3rd party distribution partner about the processes, bundles set up, warehouse stock transfer and stock/sales reconciliation
• Overview processing of companies B2B and B2C orders and liaison with Marketing Team and Customer Services on refunds, resolving issues, etc
• Producing ad hoc reports on online sales
• Excellent English language skills
• Strong attention to detail for data accuracy (e.g. pricing, sku codes and data)
• Experience in dealing with online customers with a strong affinity and understanding of online technology
• Customer Service experience or working within a busy administrative environment
• Competent with Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel in particular)
• Experience in using ERP (DeFacto, Sage, SAP)
Salary - £21,000 per annum
Hours - Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Apply now !