Are you someone who has a 'can do' attitude?
Do you have excellent problem solving abilities?
Would you like to work for a well-established, growing company located in Watford?
If so, my client wants to meet you!
My client is on the search for someone to join their bubbly, friendly sales team. The position would suit someone who can offer an enthusiastic, self-motivating, 'can do' attitude and tackle challenges head-on.
The responsibilities will include the following:
- Handling customer queries via telephone and email
- Create and maintain customer and project data
- Preparing project quotes using SAP/Auto CAD and other internal systems
- Work closely with other departments including sales, operations and accounts regarding quotations and orders
In order to make a success of this position, you will need to;
-Have the ability to work both independently and in a team where needed
-Have problem solving abilities
-Ability to manage competing demands and priorities
-Experience with an internal sales support/ customer service experience
-Essential ability to pay attention to detail
- Portray excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience using SAP (desirable but not essential)
- 1 to 2 years experience in Sales Administration
- Excellent Communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Holiday Package
- Free Parking On-Site
- Progression Opportunities
Click apply now if this is something you are interested in or contact Alex Wilczek at REED Watford Business Support for more information.