The unique role of Sales/Stylist has just gone live in this well respected luxury retailer in Oxford. This is an exciting role and the business is eager to here from candidates looking to really develop and build their career. The company has continued to grow in recent times and has adapted to progress into multi-channel outlets for its products, hence the need for dedicated individuals who are prepared to adapt and grow with the business.
About the role
• To deliver an outstanding customer experience to everyone in store, this is not your average off the peg retail store this is a fully styled service offering unique pieces.
• To be able to plan promotion events showcasing collaborations and pop-up fashion shows.
• Sales and the ability to deliver on daily, weekly, monthly targets to grow the business.
• This is a truly multi-channel business, so the ability to understand the workings of the website and help out with its maintenance where necessary would be truly advantageous.
• Styling, this role requires a great amount of flair and a creative eye for colours, shades and shapes to best suit the customer.
• Creativity to bring the products to life with instore displays.
• Experience in a luxury sales environment.
• Creative flair in design, fashion or photography
• Personal shopping and the ability to confidently influence.
• One to one sales working towards targets
• Styling experience
What’s in it for you?
• A generous salary of up to £30k dependant on experience.
• Good location with good transport links
• Well established company, looking to progress and develop their employee’s careers.
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.