A well-established company based on the outskirts of York and Selby are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join the team on an ongoing temporary to permanent basis. This role would really suit someone who has a passion for sales and developing business relationships.
Salary - £11.54 per hour
Working Hours and Benefits -
Monday - Friday 08.30am - 5.00pm with 40 minutes for lunch. Potential homeworking available, training will be onsite.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Calling existing and new customers using database provided and selling in the company’s services.
- Developing relationships with potential clients to retain them.
- Setting up new clients on the internal database.
- Monitoring the process of client accounts.
- Providing support to the rest of the sales team.
- Any other adhoc duties as and when required.
Previous experience of working in sales or within an upselling role is required. Also due to location access to your own vehicle is essential.
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you don’t hesitate in applying as the client is looking for an immediate start.