I am currently recruiting for one of my long established clients who are are one of UK's the largest independent manufacturers in their field. My client are experiencing massive year on year growth, making now a very exciting time to join this hugely successful business, current annual turnover is in excess of £35 million.
My client have an exciting ongoing temporary to permanent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service / Sales Order Processor to start immediately.
You will be required to work from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week) and the annual salary will be £17,335 hours may increase to 40 hours per week 08:30 – 17:00 once the current Covid-19 restrictions are lifted which in turn would increase the salary to £18,500
- Dealing with a large volume of inbound customer service related calls regarding, placing orders, order progress, delivery times and order queries
- Entering sales orders accurately and promptly onto the in-house system
- Liaise daily with the manufacturing and shipping teams
- Complete all work in line with time, accuracy and quality standards
- Prioritise and multi task daily duties
- Demonstrate an excellent telephone manner when dealing with customers
- Occasional outbound calls to existing customers making them aware of special offers
- Excellent telephone manner and experience of dealing with a high volume of inbound calls
- Strong administration skills
- Customer Focused
- Good IT skills
- Team player - Essential
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- MS Excel/Word
Please apply online immediately as my client is looking to start the successful candidate as soon as this week, the business is currently operating with social distancing measures in place.