Vacancy Name: Sales and Operations Manager
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary Range: £35,000-£37,000
Work Location: Chester
The successful Sales and Operations Manager will be crucial during this time, motivating, developing and driving our team of Team Managers to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality and service via their individual teams. During this time, you will be responsible for overseeing the team of dedicated Managers and the sales teams
The role of Sales and Operations Manager will involve data analysis, productivity and resource planning management to ensure optimum levels of service are delivered throughout the year. The Sales & Operations Manager must therefore have proven leadership experience and success in managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding service and quality.
As Sales and Operations Manager, you require:
• Previous team management experience
• Proven track record of working in a sales driven environment within the last three years
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven track record in motivating a team
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
• Strong communication skills
• Accountable for lead qualification, contract conversion and owner onboarding of new owners
• Accountable for optimum staffing at all times and ensuring each team has a balanced resource v volume.
• Accountable for recruitment within all teams
• Deliver and drive staff incentives to over achieve goals.
• Conduct regular reviews of Team Managers performance and manage under performance
• Lead teams to maximise conversions through the acquisition funnel - coaching and developing Team Managers
• Maintain a high sales culture at all times, ensuring the teams focuses on conversion and capitalising on all opportunities to convert and improve lead time through the recruitment funnel.
• Work in partnership with Owner Marketing
• Work in partnership with the Revenue Management team to ensure we optimise revenue
• Work with owner services team to measure the quality of the product to ensure a high quality end-to-end recruitment of the right product
• Work in partnership with the Training Team to ensure effective staff onboarding and ongoing development of the teams
• Work in partnership with the field based hub team to support conversion and service levels.
• Identify areas for improved profitability and growth, making recommendations to the Commercial Director
• Be accountable and/or contribute to efficiency projects depending on business needs.
• Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/owner feedback
• Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment
• Motivate, mentor, train and support team members
• To create an environment oriented to trust, open communication , creative thinking and a collaborative approach
• A flexible approach to the role is required and the ability to move around the business should this be required
Your KPIs will be the following:
• Meet and exceed conversion performance for both parts of the recruitment funnel
• Ensure all service levels are met and exceeded at all times
• Ensure quality measures are met and exceeded at all time
• Team performance is managed in line with Company guidelines
• Attendance is managed in line with Company guidelines
• Deal with escalated issues