EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY!
We are looking for somebody Data Driven with an accurate and analytical mind to join our clients amazing team!
This is a global organisation, looking to grow their sales ops team.
The role would require an individual with a strong desire for efficiency and optimisation. Strong Process & Business Intelligence skills would be key attributes.
Some duties will include....
- Liaise with key business functions to ensure optimal efficiency in working practice
- Attend company strategy and product meetings where and when required
- Be aware of the role of Sales Operations in relation to other key business functions.
- Continually examine processes and assist with improvements
- Collation and distribution of information and data
- Maintenance of the product database
- Oversee Sales Order Entry process for various accounts across Europe
- Provision of reports relating to sales activity, such as promos, new product launches etc.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications required
- Experience of data driven environment with high levels of accuracy
- Commercial awareness
- Able to multi-task, working on many concurrent projects
- Analytic and questioning manner
- The ability to work with a broad range of cultures, languages and staff levels
- Comfortable in development and use of BI tools
- Competent in the use of Excel and other MS office software
- Extremely organised
- Able to meet goal deadlines
- Decisive, proactive and able to prioritise
- MI Industry experience preferred (not essential)
We are totally flexible on salary for the right person and it will depend entirely on your experience!