/ Job Description
The role of the Operations Manager is to work closely with their team, driving sales performance that exceeds targets for conversion and revenue. As a leader, this person will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and driving continuous improvement amongst their team in-line with company goals. This person will partner with Operational Leadership and other stakeholders to continually improve the effectiveness of their team, but will report directly to the Director of Operations.
- Provide coaching through regular side by sides and listening to calls.
- Mentor and develop SRM team with a focus on growing them professionally.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations leadership on company initiatives, watchlists and campaigns.
- Foster an energetic, positive culture of high-performance, consistent motivation, effectiveness and results
- Provide the SRM team with ongoing training and coaching related to process, skills, best practices, and systems
- Hold frequent 1:1 with SRM team members
- Report, track, and manage sales activities.
What you will bring
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales management role (B2B preferable)
- French or German Speaker would be an advantage
- High energy, positive attitude and hunger to exceed targets
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit, problem solving approach
- Understanding of business finance
Required skills and abilities
- Experience using Salesforce
- Advanced interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- £40k - £55k
- Monthly commission based on achieving team targets
For a detailed conversation please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org