Are you from an account management, sales admin or sales processing background?
Are you looking to join a successful company that look after their employees?
Do you like a varied role with a range of responsibilities?
My client on the outskirts of Ipswich is looking to expand their office support team.
Outline of Responsibilities/duties:
• Sales and purchase order processing
o Preparing quotations
o Processing sales and purchase orders
o Data input
• Extensive customer focussed telephone liaison
o Warehouse and haulage contractors to organise deliveries
o Ability to adapt approach to diverse range of contacts; Contractors, suppliers and internal personnel
o Inter-company communications
o Reception - telephone support
• Checking and monitoring stock levels
• Schedule and organise deliveries
• Gathering and entering/formatting information into department spreadsheets
• General administrative duties
• Working as an integral part of a busy team
• Providing cover for team members when required
• Sound Administrative experience
• Experienced order processer
• Excellent organisational abilities
• Previous knowledge of logistics/transport coordination
• Ability to provide accurate quotations
• Excellent communication skills, via written and verbal mediums
• High degree of accuracy
• Proven experience of working to deadlines
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
• Problem solving ability
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Proven advanced level of Computer literacy - Microsoft Excel/Word/Access
• Motivated, driven and dedication to deliver and maintain high standards of service
What is in it for you?
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary is £23,500
Free onsite parking
Please email your CV and I will be in touch with more information.