Our client is an exclusive European distributor of a progressive innovative brand.
Their mission and ethos is to grow the brand across the European market through expanding our business with current partners and converting new business in the appropriate sectors
The DACH region, consisting of Germany, Austria and Switzerland, is their single biggest territory for brick and mortar and in-country online retailers, delivering over €1.3m of revenue annually.
We are looking for a fluent German speaker with a proven track record in sales to elevate and develop the brand in the DACH region.
The successful candidate will join the 16 strong team and:
· Lead the growth of the DACH region both via new retailer acquisition and the growth of our existing customers
· Research and identify prospects in DACH and convert these into customers
· Build and develop robust relationships with these new and existing accounts
· Become a thought leader in the marketplace in this region and use this information to gain commercial advantages for the business
· Support marketing activities in the DACH region
· Develop the Customer Experience Team in order to better serve our customers in the DACH region
The successful candidate will be;
· Fluent in German, excellent written & spoken language skills are essential in this role
· From a sales background with a proven track record of new business development
· An excellent account manager with focus on the delivery of growth from existing customers
· A superb communicator with the ability to excite/enthuse our customers and prospects
· Driven and tenacious
· A team player but have the ability to work alone and meet exacting targets
· Proficiency in other languages – Desirable
Regular travel to Germany, Austria and Switzerland will be required as part of this role. Remote working (within the UK) will be considered for the right candidate, with office days agreed.
Reporting To: Managing Director
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30-5pm (40 hours per week)
Remote working (office days to be agreed)
Regular travel to Germany, Switzerland & Austria
Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 /year
sales: 4 years (Preferred)