I am delighted to be recruiting for a Sales Manager to join a UK-based contract electronics manufacturing company located in Somerset.
This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part in the company’s growth and development. Working closely with the Operations Manager driving the business forward.
The successful candidate will be an experienced sales professional with a proven track record ideally in electronic or an electrical background.
Role - Sales Manager
Location - office Somerset but UK field based with International travel
This is a very diverse role. You will be responsible for new business as well as maintaining, reviving and developing existing accounts.
you will schedule your own diary and be accountable for visiting customers in a face to face capacity, this will initially be across the UK but in time the company want to expand their footprint across Europe.
The role itself is Field based, reporting into the office a minimum of 2 days a week. You will have direct line management of 1 report who will accompany you on face to face visits and help you manage the sales life cycle. The plan is to further grow the sales team on the back of positive results.
This is excellent opportunity to work for a forward thinking organisation who have masses of potential. You will be developing new and existing relationships and enjoy a demanding and rewarding position.
* New Business and Account Management; maintaining and developing customer relations across the UK and long term over Europe
*Creating brand new sales strategy for the company
* Preparation of tenders/bids and sales reports
* Direct line Management of 1 Sales Executive
* Face to face client meetings and negotiations
* Electronic/Electrical Background
* Proven track record in establishing new business
* Happy to manage 1 direct report
* Willing to travel extensively
Please forward an up to date CV to James.firstname.lastname@example.org