Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you process driven? Do you have SAP experience?
I am currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Supervisor for my client in Gloucester.
This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible. Interviews will be held via video this week.
Your role will be to ensure that the finance administration team are completing their responsibilities effectively and efficiently, supporting any queries they may have.
Alongside this you will:
- Train staff when needed and revising training documentation when needed
- Maintain the customer master data – updating where necessary
- Digital archiving of customer data
- Processing customer credits
- Releasing accrued customer credits
- Assisting with compliance and audit documentation
- Covering the Manager when on leave
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Accounts experience
- SAP experience
- Manager/Supervisory experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
They are looking for candidates that are hardworking, with a keen eye for detail to streamline and improve current processes.
The role needs a dynamic individual to adapt to system improvements whilst effectively communicating and teaching any changes to their team.
Salary and Benefits:
- £25,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience
- Pension contributions
- Weekly employee perks
- 6% yearly performance bonus
If you are interested in the role, please apply below or get in contact with Emily at Reed Accountancy Cheltenham.