|Location: WESTERHAM, KENT||Salary: 28000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3057280|
Are you looking for a unique opportunity?
Are you looking for exposure to areas of management and financial accounting?
Are you looking for a supportive professional environment?
Are you a competent user of Sage Line 200?
If so, this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for
Full Time – 5 days per week. 9am – 5.30pm.
Maternity cover from 25th September 2017 – 8th December 2018
As a core member of the business, you will be required to:
• Process orders, dealing directly with customers via telephone and e-mail.
• Produce purchase orders relating to these orders; liaise with suppliers and customers on status of orders and queries.
• Production and issuance of invoices and credit notes.
• Processing of invoices, credit notes, adjustments and allocation of receipts in underlying Sage accounting system.
• Respond to customer billing queries.
• Following prescribed procedures to ensure that receivables are collected when due.
• Work closely, and enhance relationship, with customer Finance departments and management.
• Regular reporting on and analysis of receivables.
• Preparation and reconciliation of month-end schedules for inclusion in management reports.
• Preparation of regular standard sales and intrastat reports.
• Processing of delivery notes and allocation of inventory items against relevant orders.
• Checking/ agreeing stock levels with suppliers. Investigating the reasons behind any variations and making the appropriate adjustments.
• Liaising with the Spare Parts Manager to ensure that stock is kept up to date.
• Process event inventory usage and reconciliation to underlying records.
• Assist in checking of inventory invoices for customer orders and event sales.
• The stronger the academic history demonstrated the better the chance the candidate will have of being selected for the role.
• That said, they are willing to consider candidates that are ‘qualified by experience’ if competence and a stable work history can be demonstrated.
Knowledge / Work experience
• Previous Sales Ledger, Stock Control experience is essential.
• Experience of using Sage Line 200.
• Strong organisational and communication skills.
• A meticulous approach and good eye for detail.
• Ability to work independently and use initiative.
Software / Systems knowledge
• Above average Excel skills is mandatory.
• A second European language while not essential would be beneficial.
Can’t wait to apply? You don’t have to, if you meet the above criteria apply NOW for immediate consideration.
22000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
18 - 18 GBP Per Hour
WOTTON, SURREYRead more
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more